A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Zeitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Zeitz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitz graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Zeitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 81 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan