A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Zeitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Zeitz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitz graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Zeitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan David Zeitz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan D. Zeitz practice?
- Dr. Ivan Zeitz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Zeitz practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.