Dr. Ivan Zendejas-Ruiz MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Salt Lake City, UT

4.7

February 18th, 2017
I am a patient of Doctor Zendejas from shands, Gainesville, Fl. Doctor Zendejas performed a surgery on my liver for life threatening cancer, I am told I am a walking miracle. He saved my life, and I know he is a brilliant dedicated passionate surgeon. I would like to get his E mail address in Utah, if anyone can help me, send it to m.crimi@att.net.

January 30th, 2017
Best Liver Doctor around !
I was very pleased with his knowledge and how fast we were able to get things done to fight the problem that I have. His office staff were great and very helpful too. I fell very bested to have him for my Doctor. He is very passion about what he doe's and it shows in the way he help you understand what you are up against and what it will take to fix it. He is a God sent for his patients.

February 1st, 2016
my doctor
Doctor Zendejas has been my doctor for 10 years .He is the most sweetes doctor i have ever had .he takes time to listen to u .He treats you like you are his family .I love him.I am going to miss him.He tell u things that your can understand.I want to cry because i am going to miss him .He has away be there for me .when i need

May 20th, 2015