A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivana Delalle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Delalle graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Delalle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivana Delalle MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Ivana Delalle practice?
- Dr. Ivana Delalle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ivana Delalle practices Pathology and Neuropathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.