A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivana Gojo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivana Gojo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gojo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gojo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivana Gojo, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gojo graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Gojo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivana Gojo MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ivana Gojo practice?
- Dr. Ivana Gojo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivana Gojo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Hematologists, and Baltimore Oncologists.