A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivana Gojo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivana Gojo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gojo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gojo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivana Gojo, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gojo graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Gojo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivana Gojo MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ivana Gojo practice?
- Dr. Ivana Gojo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivana Gojo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Hematologists, and Baltimore Oncologists.