A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivana Gojo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivana Gojo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivana Gojo, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gojo graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Gojo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gojo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan