A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivana Hemalova-Winkler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivana Hemalova-Winkler is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemalova-Winkler graduated from Masarykova Univerzita V Brno.
Dr. Hemalova-Winkler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivana Hemalova-Winkler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ivana Hemalova-Winkler practice?
- Dr. Ivana Hemalova-Winkler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ivana Hemalova-Winkler practices Pediatrics near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Pediatricians.