A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivana Nikolic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivana Nikolic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikolic graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Nikolic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivana Nikolic MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivana Nikolic practice?
- Dr. Ivana Nikolic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ivana Nikolic practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Philadelphia Internists.