A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivana Vettraino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivana Vettraino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivana Vettraino, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Placenta Accreta
Education & Awards
Dr. Vettraino graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Vettraino has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivana M Vettraino FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivana M. Vettraino practice?
- Dr. Ivana Vettraino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ivana Vettraino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Flint Obstetricians & Gynecologists.