A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivanka Vassileva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivanka Vassileva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivanka Vassileva, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassileva graduated from Medical University - Sofia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vassileva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
- Comanche Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivanka Vassileva MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivanka Vassileva practice?
- Dr. Ivanka Vassileva has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivanka Vassileva practices Family Medicine near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Primary Care Doctors.