A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivanka Vassileva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivanka Vassileva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vassileva
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Vassileva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivanka Vassileva, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassileva graduated from Medical University - Sofia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vassileva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
- Comanche Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivanka A Vassileva MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivanka A. Vassileva practice?
- Dr. Ivanka Vassileva has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivanka Vassileva practices Family Medicine near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Primary Care Doctors.