Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
Mr.
Dr. Vassileva is the first doctor who seems to be generally concerned about my health and well being. I enjoy the calm and professional attitude of her office. This reflex greatly on her and her professionalism. I would recommend her to my friends.

October 29th, 2015
She is wonderful and so smart.
I agree with what someone said previously that she is NOT a sugar coated just tell you what you want to hear doctor. She is a HONEST and high quality Doctor. She is not there to baby you she is there to get you better. She cares so much about her patients and is so compassionate. She has checked on me even after hours just to make sure I was still doing okay. She is great and just wants you better and not throwing 20 different pills at you like all other doctors I have seen. If you want high quality and a genuine Doctor then she is perfect.

July 3rd, 2015
Love this Doctor
Dr. Vassileva has been my daughter's doctor for 8 years and then I switched to her for the past 4 years. I think she is very personable. She knows my family by name. She is thorough when we have health concerns and doesn't hesitate to send us to a specialist if needed. She is honest and upfront and always listens to every concern we may have before she leaves the exam room. Dr V is an excellent family doctor and I would refer her to anyone looking for a physician.

July 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor for the Whole Family
Dr. V oversees the care of all of my family, including my elderly father and my two children. She is truly a doctor that can treat the whole family. I have never seen anyone work as hard as Dr. V. When my dad is hospitalized, we often see her in the hospital both late at night and early in the morning. I am very confident in her care and unequivocally believe that, without her care, my dad would have passed away long ago. My daughter has a very rare condition and requires specialized care. Dr V never hesitates to refer to a specialist and works closely with them to oversee her care. I have read some awful comments of her and here is what I have to say. Yes, she is busy. One of the reasons that she is is because she is an excellent doctor and cares deeply about her patients. Also, she always allows same day appointments when we call. So, when you have a previously scheduled appointment, you might get annoyed that she is so busy; however, when you need a same-day appointment because someone woke up sick or was injured, you will appreciate that she works so hard to see everyone. A few other things to know. First, she has a very sarcastic sense of humor. I do, too, so maybe that is why I understand her. Second, she is going to tell you like it is. There are two kinds of doctors: ones who sugar-coat and tell you what you want to hear, and ones who tell you the truth, even when you don't want to hear it. Dr. V is in the second category. And, there are two kinds of patients: ones who want a doctor to do what they want, and ones who want a doctor to do what is best. As you read down through the other reviews, keep this in mind. I guarantee you will "see" which kind of patients are writing the reviews.

June 30th, 2015
Dr. Vassileva has helped my wife through Cancer 2X , a chronic pain condition, pneumonia, and knee replacement. Yes we have specialists but Dr. V. always helps me coordinate and she takes care of my wife on a daily basis. She is warm, friendly, knowledgeable and Funny too. she does take the time to talk to you and help you.

May 26th, 2015
Dr. Vassileva seems to have a script for each visit. After ordering a complete blood workup, she diagnosed me as a diabetic, even though the blood test results showed numbers on the low end of PREdiabetes. She wrote a prescription & couldn't take the time to discuss anything. Said she would see me in another month for a follow up, but no blood work needed to be done before this future visit. Wouldn't that be helpful if I'm supposed to be taking medication for diabetes? She told me I could read the lab results myself at home. Isn't that what you're supposed to do WITH your doctor? Go over the results? This has been her pattern in the 2 years that I have been a patient. She focuses in on one aspect of your visit and refuses to discuss anything else. Even though she told me on my last visit that I needed to be taken off my blood pressure medication, she wanted to do blood work and discuss it at the follow up appointment. She looked at my results, looked at my blood pressure log, and stated that my blood pressure was still too low. However, she said to keep taking the medication? I have no faith in her "diagnosis" and feel that I have to research and treat myself, which is what I'm paying her to do.

February 24th, 2015
discrimination
I was looking for a new Family Practioner when I came to see Dr. Vassileva. In three visits I was a drug addict because my other doctor is treating me for medical conditions that will last a lifetime. She comes across very abrasive. I gave her a second chance to get my blood results. Again was told how I would die taking the medication I take. Could not believe a woman who does not know me could come up with such a diagnosis. The office called and said I missed my appt. Which I did on purpose. Although I felt I'll I gave the benefit of the doubt. I seen her and she let me know I was going to live a sad life especially after she realized I would be getting disability possibly. Also she ordered test that has nothing to do with me except embarrass me. I tried to talk with her and she clearly told me to leave she had other patients. I find her passive aggressive. Just a warning. If u want good bedside manner keep looking or put yourself out there to be judged by someone with a medical degree who sees herself as superior.

August 15th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr Vassileva for over six years. She has been the only Physician that has taken great care of me. All her diagnosis are accurate. She keeps on top of my health very carefully and monitors me very closely.

July 24th, 2013
Just when you need her the most...
When I really got sick I felt like she turned her back on me. She made me feel like a drug addict because I needed pain meds for back pain and then gave inadequate information to my long term board. I am seeing a psych for that so she was NOT on the up with what was going on there and gave false information which helped deny my benefits. I forget the exact statement but I remember the feeling I had the last time I left her office...like I had been humiliated in front of the class. No, I wouldn't recommend her. Not for anything serious.

April 16th, 2013
Great doctor
I switched over to Dr. Vassileva after my primary care physician of 20 years closed her practice. I was unsure about any new doctors but I really lucked out with this one. Super friendly, cares about her patients. Takes time to talk to you and ask you questions. You can tell she really wants to help you. I've recommended her to several of my friends and they've gone to her and said the same thing.

February 3rd, 2009
Excellenct Care Provider
This doctor takes plenty of time with you during your appointment. I always feel like she is really listening to my concerns and is willing to consider several different approaches to address an issue.