Overall Review

3.2

May 9th, 2011
Helpfull
His staff are always friendly and I can get an appt same day if I need to. He was in the delevery room when I was born and Im 22 yrs old now. He was 100% right in my condition and after 5 surgeries Im fine =) People might think he dosnt listen or care so much because he dosnt have a whole lot to say and speaks in a very slow manner but kids love him and he is very helpful.

January 9th, 2010
VERY DIFFERENT OPINION !!!!!
Dr.Fandel has taken excellant care of all four of my children for most of their lives. He has seen them through many illnesses, sports injuries, and hospitalizations. He was always right on with different medical issues and never hesitated to refer to specialist when needed. Over the years I recommended Dr. Fandel to many friends and neighbors and they were always appreciative to find a Dr. they could trust. Now my grandchild is his patient-what better recommendation!

October 1st, 2009
Ignored
Totally agree with "disappointed". Had the same experience to the point that to this day this doctor is in denial as to my childs current confirmed medical condition after two hospital stays and now being assigned to two specialists. He gives ZERO credibility to the parent.

September 1st, 2009
Disappointing
Would not listen to my concerns. Always told the doctor of symptoms my child had, concerns I had about many issues. However, he would always shrug it off,without giving any importance. Since we switched to a new doctor the difference is night and day.