A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivaylo Staykov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivaylo Staykov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Staykov graduated from Thracian University of Stara Zagora, Stara Zagora, Bulgaria.
Dr. Staykov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Pulaski Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivaylo Staykov MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ivaylo Staykov practice?
- Dr. Ivaylo Staykov has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivaylo Staykov practices Neurology near Salem, VA.
See Salem Neurologists.