A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivelesse Dupree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivelesse Dupree is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dupree graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Dupree has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- St. Edward Mercy Medical Center - Ft. Smith, AR
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dupree accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ivelesse Dupree practice?
Dr. Ivelesse Dupree practices Pediatrics near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Pediatricians.