Dr. Ivelisse Lopez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ivelisse Lopez?

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Dr. Ivelise Lopez is a very sweet person and an excellent physician. She is compasionate and takes her time when she does a colonoscopy. Which makes me feel comfortable if I had to wait because she took longer than expected with the patients that were ahead of me. If she had found a polyp in my colon I would like her to take care of it at that time instead of rushing because she has more patients waiting.

BEST GI

Posted on March 29th, 2010

Well, quite simply Dr. Lopez is the "BEST"...I'm a doctor as well and I have to admit going into a situation where my wife and the Love of my life needing a procedure with such long lasting implications, I chose Dr. Lopez. Everything from pre-op, post-op, and bed-side protocol was AWESOME! I've decided to change some of my operating protocols to mirror Dr. Lopez's medical operation. I couldn't have been happier...oh and my wife was more than happy with her and the diagnosis....You can only win with this compassionate Doctor.

Posted on May 17th, 2009

It takes forever to get an appointment!! However, she is the best!

Posted on March 21st, 2009

Dr. Lopez is phenomenal. Her skills, bedside manner and knowledge make her bar-none the best GI MD in Orlando. She knows how to provide the best care for all of her pts. She is amazing. I recommend her to anyone and everyone...unless that makes it harder to get an appointment!

Posted on June 20th, 2017