A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera-Godreau graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rivera-Godreau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center Mdltwn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivera-Godreau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau practice?
Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau practices Family Medicine near Meriden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenville, NY and Monroe, NY.
See Meriden Family Physicians.