Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ivelisse Ruiz
Dr. Ivelisse Ruiz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clearwater, FL, with other offices in Clearwater, FL and Largo, FL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ruiz is affiliated with Largo Medical Center, Morton Plant Hospital and Mease Dunedin Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ivelisse Ruiz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Ivelisse Ruiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.
Dr. Deborah Cuadra
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clearwater, FL 0 mi21
Dr. James Clark
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Clearwater, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Patricia St John
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Clearwater, FL 0 mi37