A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivelisse Verrico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivelisse Verrico is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivelisse Verrico, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verrico graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Verrico has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verrico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 5 plans