Ivelisse Viruet, MD
Internists, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile
153 S Main St
Ste 8
Manchester, CT 06040
(860) 432-5803
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  show details
Jul 24th, 2014

Ease appt., nice location. Dr, Viruet take time to talk to me about my blood test and explained to me. High recommend .

|  Patient  |  show details
by Patient on Jun 11th, 2014

Great doc

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2014

Phenomenal physician with a great staff!

|  Patient  |  show details
by A very Happy Patient on Jun 3rd, 2014

Dr. Ivelisse Viruet is an amazing physician! Her attention to detail, knowledge and compassion are hard to come by these days. I'm so glad I've found an office like this. I love her new location and her staff are some of the best people you will ever meet. Val Sokoloski is the first face you will meet at the front desk and she is great; always smiling and willing to help. But her assistant Eric Thepsiri is one of the reasons why I've chosen to stay at this practice. Eric is one of the most compassionate and caring individuals you will ever meet. He is extremely knowledgeable and always makes himself available to help. He takes the time to listen and address all of my needs. He is so easy to talk too; I often forget I'm at the doctor’s office. He really takes the time to get to know you as a person, not just a patient. I believe he plans to go on to medical school in the near future and I cannot be anymore excited to see him one day as a physician. So if you are reading this and are considering changing PCP's or looking for one, I'd highly recommend this office. They are an amazing group who provides personalized care, a quaint environment and a great family like atmosphere. Thank you for caring for me and my family!

|  Still Alive  |  show details
May 23rd, 2014

Very humble, compassionate, competent and caring doctor. She has been my doctor for more than 15 yrs and my family doctor for more than 7. She has been a life saver in many occasions. We brought my mother in law to Dr. on 2007 after we were told she had 2 yrs to live. She is going to be 100 yrs next April. Thanks doctor.

|  MD  |  show details
by Wan on Apr 22nd, 2014

Great Physician

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
by Kevin Jensen on Oct 24th, 2013

I have always been treated well, when I have had an issue I was able to see the Doctor right away

|  show details
Nov 6th, 2009

I always have kind, compassionate service from everyone when I go to the office. When I call they always know who I am and respond to my messages within a proper amount of time. Dr Viruet is a wonderful woman that I have known and been a patient of for 10 years.

|  Best Dr. in Town!  |  show details
by kcountry on May 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

They always make time for you and listen to your concerns. I can always get an appointment right away. The nurse practitioner is wonderful and so is Dr. Viruet!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com