A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iver Kasenetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iver Kasenetz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iver Kasenetz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasenetz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kasenetz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iver Kasenetz MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Iver Kasenetz practice?
- Dr. Iver Kasenetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Iver Kasenetz practices Urology near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Urologists.