Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ives De Chazal
Dr. Ives De Chazal, MD, FACP, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Tucson, AZ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and General Practice. Dr. De Chazal is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center, Sierra Vista Regional Health Center and Kindred Hospital - Tucson. He speaks English.
Dr. Ives De Chazal has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Ives De Chazal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. William Nevin
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Tucson, AZ 0.01 mi48
Dr. Francisco Pacheco
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0.01 mi37
Dr. Susan Carter
Tucson, AZ 0.01 mi22