inactive

• 1 comment

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 26th, 2011
Great specialist if you can stand the wait
First the bad, it is very difficult to see Dr. de Chazal. He is booked out anywhere from 6 weeks to 2 months. And, once you get to his office, it's another 45 minutes to an hour wait. The second part is made even more annoying by the fact that they send you a letter stating that if you aren't at the office 15 minutes before your appointment, it will be cancelled. What's the point of having you there 15 minutes early if they are running 45 minutes to an hour late?Now, the good, once you actually see the doctor, he is great. He is very professional, has great bedside manner, actually listens to you (unlike most specialty doctors in Tucson) and takes time to explain things. He is in absolutely no hurry to get out of the room and onto the next patient (which probably explains the wait) and answers every single question I ask. He never rushes me or the exam His office follows up as they say they will and everyone I met was very professional and friendly.I've had asthma for 40 years and have a complicated medical history. I know my disease very well. He appreciates the fact that I am prepared and am able answer his questions about my medical history.I would definitely recommend Dr. de Chazal to anyone with asthma. In fact, I switched to him from another doctor. I initially went to him for a second opinion but was so impressed that I stayed. I just bring a lot to read and plan on being there for a long time waiting.