A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivette Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivette Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivette Diaz, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 21 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance