A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivette Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivette Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivette Diaz, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivette E Diaz FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivette E. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Ivette Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivette Diaz practices Internal Medicine near Brookfield, CT.
See Brookfield Internists.