A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivette Stickelmaier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivette Stickelmaier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stickelmaier
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Stickelmaier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivette Stickelmaier, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stickelmaier graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Stickelmaier has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivette Stickelmaier MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ivette Stickelmaier practice?
- Dr. Ivette Stickelmaier has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivette Stickelmaier practices Rheumatology near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Rheumatologists.