A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivette Stickelmaier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivette Stickelmaier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivette Stickelmaier, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stickelmaier graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Stickelmaier has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stickelmaier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ivette Stickelmaier practice?
Dr. Ivette Stickelmaier practices Rheumatology near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Lakewood Rheumatologists.