A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivette Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivette Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). She has 1 awards.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Regional Medical Center
- Bothwell Regional Health Center
- Sullivan County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivette Caram Turner MD is a female General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ivette C. Turner practice?
- Dr. Ivette Turner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ivette Turner practices General Practice near Sedalia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Milan, MO and Warsaw, MO.
See Sedalia Primary Care Doctors.