A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivica Ducic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivica Ducic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivica Ducic, MD, PHD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducic graduated from University Of Zagreb. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ducic has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivica Ducic MD and PHD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ivica Ducic practice?
- Dr. Ivica Ducic has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivica Ducic practices Plastic Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.