Dr. Ivica Ducic MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Mc Lean, VA

• Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2017
I am greatful that I met him
Amazing doctor and a great man. He trully helps people with all his hart. I am grateful that I met him. Dr. Ducic changed unexpectedly hope into reality. I had migrene operation. Thank you dr. Ducic.

December 28th, 2016
Occipital Nerve specialist
His decompression surgery completely stopped the 24/7 stabbing ,burning electric shock pain in my head.I also had nerve excision which did reduced the amount of migraines I have per month..His bedside manor is quite ,compassionate, calmig ,teaching and professional.He is highly experienced in his field and truly cares about his patient.We traveled from Chicago 3 times to see him ,worth every penny. ...

August 20th, 2016
He is a Perfect Doctor in every sense . Smart, Compassionate ( Very) and Good at explaining any procedure . He will Not do sugery if it is not necessary . I rate him 10 Stars ‼️‼️

January 13th, 2016
He was very thorough and went out of his way to make sure that I was okay and was doing better after surgery!

December 7th, 2015
I think Dr. Ducic is a fantastic physician, and I would recommend anyone who can't get a straight answer, diagnosis, or treatment option for peripheral nerve injury/post-operative neuropathy/etc. to set up an appointment with him. I traveled a great distance to see him and he was truly empathetic and understanding of my serious condition and the limited treatment options that remain. That being said, unlike all other doctors I have visited, he provided me with non-medicine treatment (surgical option) that doesn't sound too crazy all things considered. I also appreciated that he did not try to say that the surgery will work, or to what extent it will work. He simply said, that due to my past surgeries, it is impossible to predict how well it will work, but it is still a viable option to try. I only had one other option on the table, which he said was also a decent approach. Dr. Ducic is kind, while remaining factual, and does come to the table with options when other doctors and surgeons fail to do so.

October 15th, 2015
dr ducic is the perfectionist Dr who operated on my occipital neuralgia.He gave me my life back, as I was in 24/7 pain. His bedside manner is quite ,professional and compassionate . I travelled 800 miles to see him. His knowledge of nerves and his experience along with caring for his patients separates him from other Drs. highly recommended.

August 28th, 2015
Patient of Dr. Ducic
Dr. Ducic is a really great doctor, very knowledgeable and I plan on doing surgery with him either at the end of this year or next year. I feel very confident and fully trust Dr. Ducic in helping with my Chronic Daily Pain and Headaches that I began having after a really bad car accident in 2013. I am very picky on the doctors I see and do tons of research to choose a doctor. This Doctor also works with my other really great Dr. Crutchfield which I highly recommend as a doctor as well. I never have to wait long in the waiting room, I always get a reminder call two days before the appointment, and the doctor always answers all my questions, doesn't rush me out of the office, and explains to me all the information I need to know about the surgery I need to have. He also talks about other treatments that can be done and the statistics on those treatments. I could not ask for or recommend a better doctor with someone with the medical issues that I have. I only wish he would help with prices on the surgery, since insurance companies wont approve the Nerve Decompression Surgery. For people in my position that were out of work for a year and struggle its very hard. I would have been able to finance this surgery but since I was not working my credit went from high 700's to mid 500's.

March 6th, 2015
Migraine / Daily Chronic Headache
I have suffered from migraines since I was 8 years old, progressively getting worse until, at the age of 55, I had constant pain in the middle of my forehead. I made every lifestyle change possible with very little relief. I saw numerous neurologists, frustrating both of us since none of their prescriptions worked at all and the side-effects were unacceptable. I am so happy to have found Dr. Ducic. I can finally go outside when snow is on the ground and ENJOY it without hiding in a dark room from the bright reflection of light. That, as well as other favorite activities, no longer trigger a migraine for me. One year after surgery, I have most of my life back and am very grateful to Dr. Ducic that he persists in this surgery making it available to people like me who would otherwise be failed by the medical community and end up with a disability.

June 28th, 2011
Great Doctor
I had pain for over 10 years, when all else failed ( drug, injection's, ect ) he performed a 45 min operation and my pain is gone forever ! Anyone suffering from Nerve pain should check him out.A+++++++++++++++++

March 10th, 2011
Best Doctor Ever!
My husband had suffered for 13 years with severe headaches and was on the verge of losing his job. We arrived 10 minutes early for the appointment as we are from Montana and were unsure of the traffic. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Dr Ducic was in the room with us before our actual appointment time was scheduled. He asked questions and gave us options as to which procedure we wanted done. He answered all of our questions I had from reading about the procedure on the internet, and was not irriated about doing so as some doctors are. The surgery was started early and all the staff in the waiting room and recovery were wonderful. I would recommend Dr. Ducic to anyone. The best doctor we have ever seen!!

February 4th, 2011
Top Notch Physician
Dr. Ducic is genuinely interested in your problem and takes time to explain all details of your situation to you. It is obvious that he is a teacher and cares to share his knowledge with others. It is also evident that detail is important to him which is important in any physician you look to. He really cares about you and listens to everything that you say. You won't go wrong with him.

July 28th, 2010
Long-time patient
Dr. Ducic has performed several nerve releases, done a successful carpal tunnel surgery, and effectively released and removed nerves in the forehead and back of the head to reduce severe head pain. He has been successful, informative and professional in serving my medical needs over the past 4-5 years and only in limited cases did I have an issue with office management related items or a long wait. The wait tends to be part and parcel to seeing a doctor who must tend to medical emergencies. Whenever I have a problem he has the skills to treat I will see Dr. Ducic as plastic surgeons are already well regarded as causing the least amount of nerve damage related to all kinds of surgery and given my post surgical recovery success I have great confidence in Dr. Ducic.