A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivona Percec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivona Percec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivona Percec, MD, PHD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Percec graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Percec has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivona Percec MD and PHD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ivona Percec practice?
- Dr. Ivona Percec has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ivona Percec practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.