A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivonne Espada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivonne Espada is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Espada graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Espada has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Spohn Shoreline Hospital
- Corpus Christi-South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivonne Bel Rosario Espada MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ivonne B. Espada practice?
- Dr. Ivonne Espada has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivonne Espada practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.