A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivonne Espada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivonne Espada is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espada
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Espada Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Espada graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Espada has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Spohn Shoreline Hospital
- Corpus Christi-South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivonne Bel Rosario Espada MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ivonne B. Espada practice?
- Dr. Ivonne Espada has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivonne Espada practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.