A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivonne Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivonne Herrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivonne Herrera, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from Universidad Del Zulia, Maracaibo.
Dr. Herrera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivonne Herrera MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ivonne Herrera practice?
- Dr. Ivonne Herrera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ivonne Herrera practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Seaford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, MD and Georgetown, DE.
See Seaford Internists and Seaford Rheumatologists.