Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ivonne Schulman
Dr. Ivonne Schulman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schulman is affiliated with University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty, Jackson Memorial Hospital and Miami Vamc. Dr. Schulman has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ivonne Schulman has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ivonne Schulman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Antoine Salloum
Miami, FL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Mauro Moscucci
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0.01 mi31
Dr. Tariq Mahmood
Miami, FL 0.01 mi28