A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivor Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivor Benjamin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivor Benjamin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benjamin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivor Benjamin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ivor Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Ivor Benjamin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ivor Benjamin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.