A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivor Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivor Berkowitz, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Berkowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivor David Berkowitz MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivor D. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Ivor Berkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivor Berkowitz practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists, Baltimore Pediatricians, and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.