A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivor Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivor Berkowitz, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Berkowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivor David Berkowitz MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivor D. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Ivor Berkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ivor Berkowitz practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists, Baltimore Pediatricians, and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.