A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivor Emanuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivor Emanuel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emanuel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Emanuel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivor Emanuel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emanuel graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Emanuel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivor A Emanuel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ivor A. Emanuel practice?
- Dr. Ivor Emanuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivor Emanuel practices Otolaryngology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Otolaryngologists.