A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivor Emanuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivor Emanuel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivor Emanuel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emanuel graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Emanuel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivor Alfred Emanuel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ivor A. Emanuel practice?
- Dr. Ivor Emanuel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ivor Emanuel practices Otolaryngology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Pinole, CA.
See San Francisco Otolaryngologists.