A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivor Foox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivor Foox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Foox graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foox has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivor Wilfred Foox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivor W. Foox practice?
- Dr. Ivor Foox has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivor Foox practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.