A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivor Garlick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivor Garlick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garlick graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garlick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivor Garlick MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivor Garlick practice?
- Dr. Ivor Garlick has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivor Garlick practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.