Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Apr 17th, 2015

There is no better person to care for your medical and emotional needs. He is thoughtful and spends time with you. His medical abilities are the best.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is the personification of caring and compassion. His dedication to his patient's is extraordinary by any standards. My experience with Dr. Geft spans more than 30 years, and includes family members and friends. He represents the best in medicine

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ivor Geft is truly a remarkable gift to medicine. He took care of my husband for many many years and he has become part of our family. I know my husband is looking down on us from heaven smiling . Thank you for everything you have done for our family

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt very cared for and taken care of. Thank you.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A great doctor!

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Geft is a extremely competent and caring. He tries very hard to be on time for appointments, he answers questions patiently and he communicates well. I have complete confidence in him.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always wonderful, the staff at Dr. Geft's office is superb, while he is simply an amazing, good-hearted world class surgeon!

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ivor Geft is the best Cardiologist. He has saved my life for past 25 years. He really cares for his patients and take time and will decide the best for them. I drive 2 hours each way to see him. I will not see any of other cardiologist.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I owe my life to Dr. Ivor Geft for having discovered, some years ago, Imy aortic valve needed repacement. Otherwise, I would not be among the living.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is kind and listens to you. You never feel rushed with him.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Geft for 25 years and have always felt that I received excellent care and attention. Dr Geft is a warm and caring Doctor who is sensitive to my concerns and is able to calm me when needed.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

An incredible human being and an excellent physician.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

For almost 20 years I have entrusted my total health care, especially heart care. I can not think of a greater tribute to a wonderful Physician!

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is an excellent physician - He has been treating me for 13 years and is compassionate, knowledgable, thorough, intelligent and one of the best doctors who has ever treated me. No, I am not a relative, nor a friend, just a very pleased patient

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We are thrilled to be patients of Dr Geft for over 25 years! He is a terrific physician. He has managed our care and his care and concern for our well being is greatly appreciated. We treasure our relationship!

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

there are many doctors but few physicians and Dr. Geft is one of the finest physicians I have ever met. Excellent in all respects.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft has been my Cardiologist and Primary Care provider since 1988. I probably wouldn't be alive if it weren't for him.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've known Dr. Geft for 30 years. He's the best.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very detail oriented and professional. Years of experience helps doctor to get through great diagnosis along with listening to the patient issues And exelent bedside manner.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring, outstanding doctor in all he does. Knowledgeable, thorough, knows who you are, remembers your concerns and gives his very best always.

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

total Excellence!!

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

THE MOST WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND HUMAN BEING EVER!!!

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not only a great scientist, but a great human being.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A wonderful, competent and caring physician.

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is one of the finest doctors I have ever encountered. I personally can tell you that his expertise saved my life where another doctor failed to detect what he was able to. Aside from his skill as a Cardiologist, he is truly a gentleman!

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ivor Geft's charismatic personality is a welcome relief to our health concerns he addresses. We are happy to drive many hours to our appointments because we know Dr. Geft will address each situation thoroughly, and as a consummate professional.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Glad to be his patient! Dr. Geft is GREAT.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I THINK DR. GEFT IS A DOWN-TO-EARTH, INTERESTED, BRILLIANT, DOCTOR. I felt genuine interest in my health and took the time to talk with me without rushing me. A rarity in today's world of medicine. So happy I found him!

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. Geft very attentive, detail oriented and caring. I would highly recommend this cardiologist to anyone requiring this discipline of medicine.

Aug 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Geft is the best dr I have ever seen I am very happy he gave me life

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Geft is the consummate professional .All caring and understanding.I have the greatest respect for Him.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always enjoy coming to my appointment with Dr. Geft. He's very professional and kind and doesn't rush through your appointment and I really like that, because he gets to understand why you came to him and he always gives you an examine and then discuss.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Ivor Geft is an amazing Doctor. He is a compassionate individual who has a great understanding of medicine which he applies to the betterment his patients.

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only reason we did not give excellent rating is because we had to wait a long time between the procedures. Spent almost 1 hour at the office where had only 20-30 min going through the procedures.

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He has a good manner and is easy to talk to.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is very knowledgable and shows a personal interest in his patients. His staff is very warm & personable. Nurse Jessica is very efficient in her tasks, and like rest of his staff, very warm & friendly.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is amazing! My mom has been a patient for 27 years, and has always been given the best care, and always with the most respect. Mariann (spelling?) is so sweet and always gives us her best effort to make us feel special!

Jul 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is the most thorough and concerned doctor I have ever had. He is my cardiologist and focuses on my heart after by pass surgery, but he is also concerned with the rest of the body, medications, weight&activity, and more. Am very lucky to have him

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very much interested in my wellbeing refrrred to an other specialist for possible sleep apnea problem

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank u for being3mins early--and great atten see u 3mos

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent communication and rapport.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We like & appreciate Dr. Geft personaly & professionally!

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care from Dr. Geft........

Jul 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best Cardiologist in town.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Geft is intently interested in open and complete communication with this patients. He is generous with his time, an excellent listener and compassionate and poised problem solver. He has helped me as my Cardiologist/Physician and trusted advocate.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is the best!

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Ivor Geft is, in my humble opinioin, a first-rate hy=man being who practices cardic medicen,

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is the best doctor that I know. I am highly recommending him to all my family and friends.

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice doctor and very tenderness service! Thank you very much!

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fully confident in Dr Geft. He is thorough, thoughtful and compassionate. I know any issues I have will be taken seriously and investigated with the most advanced medical treatments.

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft was so caring and patient. He showed real concern and made me feel very comfortable. I am very happy with him as my Dr. I know he will take Good care of me.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Geft is always positive, and interested in you not only as a patient but as an individual. He is an outstanding listener and you can see that as he questions you he is also evaluating what he hears for his diagnosis. Thank You Dr. Geft

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm deeply grateful to Dr GEFT. He has kept me in good health since 1985. He is professional, caring, sensitive and courteous. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending him to anybody who asked me about a good cardiologist.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Dr., spends as much time as needed with you.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Geft is outstanding. At critical junctures, he has made the perfect decisions i.e. when to have me cathed, when to NOT have me cathed, whom to send me for the ablation, and general advice as to good heart health maintenance. Also, his jokes are good!

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A great Dr. to have!!

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Geft was attentive, reassuring and thorough in his examination.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual, Dr. Geft was efficient, interested, empathetic and reassuring. He was thorough and addressed all my questions and concerns.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I wish all of my doctors were like Dr. Geft! He spends quality time with you during each visit and takes the time to answer all of your questions and concerns.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was profession and encouraging while still telling it to me straight. I appreciate his bedside manner and thoroughness

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've known Dr. Geft for 30 years. He's the best.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual, Dr. Geft expertly combines a high level of professionalism with personal care.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

everything was very thorough and professional.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is always a pleasure to see Dr. Geft. He has a wonderful approach to this patient.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr, Geft has always been one of my favorite doctors. I moved to the Bay Area for 12 years and would always see him in Los Angeles for my annual check up. Now that I am back in Pasadena and 12 years older, I am SO pleased that I made that decision.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The dr. Was very professional and knowledgeable.also I appreciate the fact that he took the time to actually hear me out and familiarize himself with my problems thoroughly unlike like some drs. I've met with that rushed the appointment .

May 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is a wonderful doctor and very kind and caring/

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Bets part was Medicare paid for the whole thing and I don't have to return for six months. Dr. G is the best.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is a wonderful, world class cardiologist! I am extremely fortunate to have had him as my Doctor for many years!

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very little waiting, fast moving, efficient office, and staff.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual. Dr Geft is highly competent. He is concerned personally with every patient. Very nice person too..

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This visit with dr Geft was most was very satisfying. He shed light how to deal wi†h the medical problems that were worrying me. He is an outstanding doctor who gives of his time readily to his patients

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is great! I feel he really does care about his patients. I also love how he explains the reasons for his treatment plan. A real good man!

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding, professional medical service. Thank you for being so accessible and thorough.

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Geft really cares and is an excellent dr......he explains everything in a clear and easy to understand way. He is excellent at quickly diagnosing your concerns and fixing the problem.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is a very caring physician and easy to talk to

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is my doctor over 22 years, He is very caring.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Caring, with an excellent bedside manner. Thorough. Clear in his recommendations and in his instructions. Excellent recall of past events, and on top of new therapies. All in all, an excellent appointment.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is the best !!!!

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ivor Geft saved the lives of my husband (when another hospital told me to say good-bye), my brothers' life and my sister-in-laws' life repeatedly. I just saw him due to a stroke. Dr. Geft is always professional, thorough, precise and compassionate.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have made this comment numerous times;Dr. Geft is caring ,concerned compassionate & most competent.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I trust Dr. Geft's diagnosis completely! He is most friendly and patient with his patients (pun intended). His staff is also extremely competent and friendly.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is always caring, informative, courteous and approachable. His staff is pleasant and very competent.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr. Geft is a great doctor. he saved my live and continue to do soo. i m blessed to have dr. Geft as a my cardiology

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Got 100% of his attention, remembered all the details of the case and made appropriate and intelligent decisions on how to follow up and resolve the problems.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visits with Dr. Geft are always pleasant, educational and very thorough. Thank you.

Ivor Geft is the best!

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor on the planet - I love Dr. Geft and owe my life to him on more than one occasion.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

anyone would be fortunate to have Dr Geft as their doctor.

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Geft is a great doctor and and the nicest person. I am fortunate to be cared by him.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very lucky to have DR.GEFT as my doctor. I endlessly admire and appreciate his care.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is a Vern warm, compassionate and knowledgeable cardiologist . He is through and caring. I am most fournatue and grateful that he is my cardiologist. I have referred acouplebpatients to him and they share mt sentiments.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Ivor Geft is the best cardiologist I know. Above and beyond being a superb physician he is a super MENTSCH, a man who cares about the well being of his patients and always makes you feel as if you are the most important person there is.

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft listened to my concerns and thouroughly, logically and with warmth and genuine caring, kindness and addressed them. I value his patience, professionalism and knowledge. He also has a wonderful sense of humor. His staff is wonderful.

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit to Dr. Geft's office was very friendly and nice. The doctor was very friendly and professional. I will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with the services I recieved at Dr. Geft's office on 3/31/14. It's always a pleasure to go and see Dr. Geft. His staff is very respectful and helpful.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. has excellent bedside manners, I was referred to him by my primary doctor and he saw me immediately. His prognosis was very possitive and I was very happy the results. Thank you so much!!! job worrier...

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

There is very nice peoples and wonderful doctor!! Thank you very much!

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am Dr. Geft's patient for more than 15 years. He is very knowledgeable and really loves his patients. He is not only interested in the state of health but also of personal and family circumstances of the patient.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

my concerns were addressed, I was seen on time, Dr. Geft gave me all the time I needed.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Ivor Geft is an amazing gifted physician who definitely cares for the well being of each and every person who visits his office. He is genuinely concerned about his patients and, in my opinion, has been granted talents and gifts from God.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Genuine, forthcoming, understanding AND he ran on time!

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was my first visit to the great cardiologist Ivor Geft. He was so professional, attentive and patient to my concerns. I had no problems for communication, because office nurse assisted my with translation. Very appriciate for the great service!

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best Doctor ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excelent Dr, excelent staff !!!

Mar 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Geft is highly professional and a pleasure to work with. His knowledge of illness and treatment is amazing. Highly recommended.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ivor Geft is an outstanding doctor, he communicates very directly to his patient and is always willing to refer another doctor if the matter at hand is outside his area of expertise. Highly recommend him as a doctor!!

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is one of the most caring, responsive and communicative doctors I have met. Jim

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is without exception one of the finest Cardiologists I have ever met. Everything about this remarkable Doctor lets you know that you are not only in GREAT hands, but you are with someone who really cares about you and your well being.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is one of the finest Physicians in America. He is not only a great Doctor, but he has a special sympathy for his patients.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft is not only brilliant but extremely kind and caring and he listens.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is professional, and an outstanding Doctor.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thoughtful. Listened intently. Careful Physical exam. Caring formulation of conclusions and suggestions. A exemplary physician

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft, as usual, was very helpful. He is one doctor who actually listens to you, and as he says, "You know your body better than anyone else." Always an uplifting experience.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he is outstanding doctor, dedicated and devoted to his patients

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

wonderful doctor and kind gentleman! Reassured my dad, who is a serious worrier, that he's doing great and encouraged him to keep doing what he's been doing. Very supportive!

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Geft is an excellent example of a competent professional! My only desire would be that he listen more to the patient's understanding of his\her own body (albiet from a laypersons point of view) before moving on to his analysis of the patient's concer

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

An amazing physician.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciated the thoroughness of the exam and the details provided.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What I really appreciate about Dr. Geft, besides his expertise in his field, is that he truly cares about his patients. I can say he is one of the only physicians I've visited that really take his time to get to know his patients on a personal level.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

World class Doctor, superb visit as usual!

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor and human being, serious, focused and very detail oriented.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone should be so lucky to have him as their doctor.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I highly recommend dr. Gift. I travel 60 miles to see him. He is the best doctor.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The epitomey of the perfect Dr.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

always outstanding in every way

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Geft provides a combination of medical expertise and personal warmth that is refreshing. Plus, there is little time wasted through waiting or administrative work, and personally he is obviously concerned with me as a person.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best dr in the west!

Jan 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was very pleasant visit to Dr. Geft office, the staffs and the Dr himself are very friendly and explained the whole process with patience and courtesy. I will definitely recommend this office to my family and friends.

Feb 7th, 2011

He is an excellent physician and a wonderful man- he has been my cardiologist for 7 years, best in the field