A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivy-Joan Madu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivy-Joan Madu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivy-Joan Madu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Madu graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Madu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivy-Joan Erinma Madu MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ivy-Joan E. Madu practice?
- Dr. Ivy-Joan Madu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ivy-Joan Madu practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Endocrinologists.