A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivy-Joan Madu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivy-Joan Madu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madu
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Madu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivy-Joan Madu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Madu graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Madu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivy-Joan Erinma Madu MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ivy-Joan E. Madu practice?
- Dr. Ivy-Joan Madu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivy-Joan Madu practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Endocrinologists.