Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ivy Andersen
Dr. Ivy Andersen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boulder, CO, with other offices in La Crosse, WI and La Crosse, WI. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Andersen is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center and Tri County Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ivy Andersen has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Ivy Andersen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boulder, CO.
Dr. Anthony Barber
Sleep Medicine, Neurology
Boulder, CO 0 mi10
Dr. David Mccarty
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Boulder, CO 0 mi20
Dr. John Mori
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Neurology
Boulder, CO 0 mi13