A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivy Barnard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivy Barnard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnard
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Barnard Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnard graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Barnard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivy Jayne Barnard DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivy J. Barnard practice?
- Dr. Ivy Barnard has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivy Barnard practices Family Medicine near Cold Spring, NY.
See Cold Spring Primary Care Doctors.