Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ivy Mcquirter
Dr. Ivy Mcquirter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with other offices in Kingsport, TN and Kingsport, TN (and 2 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcquirter is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Ctr. Dr. Mcquirter has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Ivy Mcquirter has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ivy Mcquirter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Edward Ferdon Jr
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi29
Dr. Sunil Ayyagari
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.26 mi15
Dr. Roman Gastesi
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.29 mi51