Learn more about Dr. Ivy Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivy Petersen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petersen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petersen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivy Petersen, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Petersen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Albert Lea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivy A Petersen MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ivy A. Petersen practice?
- Dr. Ivy Petersen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ivy Petersen practices Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Albert Lea, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Rochester Oncologists.