A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivy Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivy Petersen is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivy Petersen, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Petersen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Albert Lea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivy A Petersen MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ivy A. Petersen practice?
- Dr. Ivy Petersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivy Petersen practices Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.