A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivy Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivy Petersen, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Petersen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Albert Lea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petersen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans