A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivy Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivy Petersen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petersen
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petersen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivy Petersen, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Petersen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Albert Lea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivy A Petersen MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ivy A. Petersen practice?
- Dr. Ivy Petersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivy Petersen practices Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Oncologists.