A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivy Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivy Shen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivy Shen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Shen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivy L Shen MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ivy L. Shen practice?
- Dr. Ivy Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivy Shen practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.