A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivy Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivy Shen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivy Shen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Shen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivy L Shen MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ivy L. Shen practice?
- Dr. Ivy Shen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ivy Shen practices Ophthalmology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Flushing Ophthalmologists.