A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivy Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivy Shen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivy Shen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Shen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivy L Shen MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ivy L. Shen practice?
- Dr. Ivy Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivy Shen practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.