A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivy Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivy Yu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivy Yu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Yu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivy Ihua Yu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ivy I. Yu practice?
- Dr. Ivy Yu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ivy Yu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Oakland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.