A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iwona Pakula-Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iwona Pakula-Haller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iwona Pakula-Haller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pakula-Haller graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Pakula-Haller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iwona M Pakula-Haller MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Iwona M. Pakula-Haller practice?
- Dr. Iwona Pakula-Haller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iwona Pakula-Haller practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Union Grove, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.