Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Top Notch! show details Top Notch!
by J.R.K. on Apr 23rd, 2015

The best thing about my first visit was that she almost immediately said she didn't think I had cancer. Granted she can't control the diagnosis, but the way she presented it right away helped so much. I had been very worried for four days and I don't think I would have been able to concentrate on what she was saying if she had been less direct. I also appreciated the way she made sure my husband was included in the discussion and that his questions were answered. Top notch!

Mar 15th, 2015

Excellence

excellent physician show details excellent physician
by Lisa Y. on Mar 7th, 2015

Me having strong medical. back ground You'll find none better.

Best Dr ever! show details Best Dr ever!
Feb 26th, 2015

Dr Ipodzielinski is one of the most wonderful Dr.'s I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient with. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. She has the upmost bedside mannerism. She is caring and compassionate and makes you feel that what is going on with your medical condition is very important and she understands. She treats you like you are a member of her family. I am so thankful and glad that is was referred to her when I was. Ifnitnwasnt for her I wouldn't be here still today.

Outstanding! show details Outstanding!
Sep 26th, 2012

What an amazing surgeon, I can't say enough positive things about her. Highly skilled, wonderful bedside manner. I never felt rushed, she answered my many questions. My surgery couldn't have gone better & I'm healing quickly. Her PA Melanie is also a wonderful asset to her practice, very kind. Thorough care.

:) show details :)