Dr. Iwona Podzielinski Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Iwona Podzielinski?

Lifesaver

Posted on January 21st, 2017

Dr. iPod is an amazing doctor. Her demeanor is over and above what I would consider for a medical doctor. What a breath of fresh air, I am here to tell you, there is none other I would rather see, waking from a five hour ovarian surgery. She is my lifeline and I will forever be grateful for her and her team for the unselfishness of doing an unscheduled seventh surgery on a Friday night. Her aftercare has been amazing. Love Dr. ipod👍🏾

Highly recommend.

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Excellent physician and excellent surgeon. She is the expert and has mastered the skills of her specialty while also being compassionate and understanding of her patients. She also was highly recommended by other surgeon's and peer's for the doctor to solve high risk and complicated patient cases. After being a patient I highly recommend her as a top physician in the field.

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Best experience in a doctor's office ever! Very caring and helpful staff!

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I am so glad I got her as my doctor. She is an awesome person as well. She knows her stuff !!!

Top Notch!

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

The best thing about my first visit was that she almost immediately said she didn't think I had cancer. Granted she can't control the diagnosis, but the way she presented it right away helped so much. I had been very worried for four days and I don't think I would have been able to concentrate on what she was saying if she had been less direct. I also appreciated the way she made sure my husband was included in the discussion and that his questions were answered. Top notch!

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Excellence

excellent physician

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Me having strong medical. back ground You'll find none better.

Best Dr ever!

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr Ipodzielinski is one of the most wonderful Dr.'s I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient with. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. She has the upmost bedside mannerism. She is caring and compassionate and makes you feel that what is going on with your medical condition is very important and she understands. She treats you like you are a member of her family. I am so thankful and glad that is was referred to her when I was. Ifnitnwasnt for her I wouldn't be here still today.

Outstanding!

Posted on September 26th, 2012

What an amazing surgeon, I can't say enough positive things about her. Highly skilled, wonderful bedside manner. I never felt rushed, she answered my many questions. My surgery couldn't have gone better & I'm healing quickly. Her PA Melanie is also a wonderful asset to her practice, very kind. Thorough care.

Posted on October 16th, 2009