A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iyabode Ogunlade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iyabode Ogunlade, Obstetrician, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iyabode Ogunlade, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Male Circumcision
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunlade graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ogunlade has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iyabode Munirat Ogunlade MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Iyabode M. Ogunlade practice?
- Dr. Iyabode Ogunlade has 1 office location.
Dr. Iyabode Ogunlade practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.