A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iyad Annabi is Good. Dr. Annabi has been reviewed by 25 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iyad Annabi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Annabi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Annabi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John`s Division
- St Josephs Hospital Yonkers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Annabi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Iyad Annabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iyad N. Annabi practice?
Dr. Iyad Annabi practices Family Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Yonkers Family Physicians.