A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iyad Daher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iyad Daher, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daher
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Daher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iyad Daher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daher graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Daher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
- Cornerstone Hospital Houston-Bellaire
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iyad Nassim Daher MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Iyad N. Daher practice?
- Dr. Iyad Daher has 1 office location.
Dr. Iyad Daher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.