A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iyad Houshan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iyad Houshan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houshan graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Houshan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iyad Ghattas Houshan MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iyad G. Houshan practice?
- Dr. Iyad Houshan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Iyad Houshan practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Scottsdale Internists.