A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iyad Jamali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iyad Jamali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamali
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jamali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iyad Jamali, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamali graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jamali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iyad Jamali FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Iyad Jamali practice?
- Dr. Iyad Jamali has 1 office location.
Dr. Iyad Jamali practices Cardiovascular Disease near Prosser, WA.
See Prosser Cardiologists.