A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iyad Jamali is Excellent. Dr. Jamali has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iyad Jamali, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamali graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jamali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- St Anthony Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jamali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Iyad Jamali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iyad N. Jamali practice?
Dr. Iyad Jamali practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Pendleton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Richland, WA and Hermiston, OR.
See Pendleton Cardiologists.