A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iyad Jamali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iyad Jamali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iyad Jamali, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamali graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jamali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iyad N Jamali FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Iyad N. Jamali practice?
- Dr. Iyad Jamali has 5 office locations.
Dr. Iyad Jamali practices Cardiovascular Disease near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennewick, WA and Hermiston, OR.
See Richland Cardiologists.