A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iyad Kashow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iyad Kashow, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iyad Kashow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iyad Adel Kashow MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iyad A. Kashow practice?
- Dr. Iyad Kashow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iyad Kashow practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Hills, IL.
See Aurora Internists.